Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Points and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Authentic
information about the program is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers
has not reviewed this site for accuracy or suitability for WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any
purpose by its author. All readers are encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights
worth fighting for. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek
prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
Chocolate Crunch Bars
Plus+ 3 Per Serving
1. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
3. In a saucepan combine the marshmallows and margaine with peanut butter; cook
stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
4. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well
5. Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
6. Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
7. Cut into 24 bars.
Makes 24 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 93 calories; 2 g fat; 0.1 mg cholesterol; 18 g carbs;
0.9 g protein; 0.3 g fiber; 72 mg sodium
6 cups chocolate-flavor crisp rice cereal
1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
8 ounces large marshmallows (use half 16-ounce
1/3 cup reduced-fat semisweet chocolate morsels