Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Points and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Authentic
information about the program is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers
has not reviewed this site for accuracy or suitability for WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any
purpose by its author. All readers are encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights
worth fighting for. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek
prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
French Silk Tarts
Plus+ 6 Per Serving
6 graham cracker sheets
2 t plus 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
2 egg whites
10 oz light firm silken tofu
1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 T honey
2 T unsweetened whole raspberries, frozen or fresh
4 fresh mint sprigs (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 4 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Break graham crackers into blender and process on “chop” for 5 seconds. Stir and
process again; repeat until fine. Place crumbs in a small bowl and stir in 2 teaspoons cocoa
powder. Process egg whites in blender on “mix” for about 8 seconds or until slightly frothy.
3. Mix egg whites into crumb mixture until moistened, then place about 2 tablespoons in
each muffin tin cup. Press into thin crusts using moistened fingers.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly browned and crispy; let cool.
5. Break tofu block into smaller pieces while crusts are baking and place in blender with
apple juice. Puree for about 10 seconds or until smooth.
6. Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe container and heat on medium for 30
seconds. Stir and heat for 30 seconds more; repeat until chips are evenly melted. Add
chocolate, honey, and remaining cocoa powder to blender; process until evenly mixed.
7. Reserve a few raspberries for garnish, then place remaining fruit in a small bowl and
lightly macerate with a fork. Divide evenly among crusts.
8. Divide tofu mixture evenly among crusts. Garnish with raspberries and mint if desired.
Makes 4 Servings: (1 Tart Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 218 calories, 7 g fat, 4 g fat, 33 g carbs, 8 g protein, 3 g fiber,
220 mg sodium