Disclaimer: Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Points and PointsPlus are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Authentic
information about the program is only available at your local Weight Watchers meeting. This site is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International in any way, and Weight Watchers
has not reviewed this site for accuracy or suitability for WW members. Information on this site is based on recollections and assumptions of its author and is not warranted for any
purpose by its author. All readers are encouraged to go to a Weight Watcher’s meeting for actual WW info. This site is presented under the rights of the First Amendment; rights
worth fighting for. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek
prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new fitness regimen.
Plus+ 4 Per Serving
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup half and half milk (you can use whipping
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup walnuts, lightly toasted and coarsely
1. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, half and half milk and salt.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Once the mixture is boiling good, boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla and mix well.
5. Stir in confectioner’s sugar, then fold in walnuts.
6. Spread mixture into a 8? square dish (or use whatever size you desire to get the thickness
7. Cover with plastic wrap and cool until it gets to room temperature.
8. Cut into 1 inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Makes 24 Pieces (1 Piece Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 145 Calories; Fat 7.6g; Fiber 0.3g; Protein: 1.0 g;
Carbs: 15.7 g
Holiday Walnut Fudge